It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 The Origin of Your Username 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mine is my initials (LSA) followed by the year I graduate (2013)

In the 2nd grade, I was very mean, and everyone who hated me or loved to annoy me started calling me Lisa as soon as they found out my initials, but my real first name is Levi. Then in the 5th grade, I started to get to using the internet on a near day to day basis, in 2006 started playing Pokemon, and finally last year, I googled pokemon forums and this was the first entry, so I found the forums and joined.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:43 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ryu, Son of the Accursed Brood is a name I am known by...I am also the Crimson Dragon of Despair.Why?Because the power I harness is so immense...but yea...Not a single person knows my Original name.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:51 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Rumpelstiltskin?

Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:15 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My intials with a squiggly for pazazz. Wasn't to creative on this one.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:47 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Toa from the Lego BIONICLEs, Darkrai cuz....Im a Darkrai who kicks :censored:!

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:44 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

about ten seconds after i chose my name i realized at least one person would mistake it for espeon age 9523. it is actually from my favorite pokemon espeon, and the word espionage which means to spy. hence where the phrase in my sig comes from "spying into the future." the 9523 comes from my x-box live name that has 9523 at the end of it. where it originally came from i don't know.

to see the time i had been mistaken go to viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24136&start=160 and viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24136&start=180

Only during the [color=#FFFF00]day[/color] can you truly hide in the [color=#000000]shadows[/color]
help my pokefarm
[url=http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDZTvDZO5GJmm][img]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDZTvDZO5GZs1GROzGQmm[/img][/url]
member of the nuzlock challenge

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My user name also is a character from street fighter Ryu, not me though...

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:13 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

@Ryu hahaha! Dude, yeah I figured you got your name from Street Fighter when we first battled. My immediate reaction was, "This guy is gonna haduken the sh*t out of my Pokémon." In which he did. haha!

Anyway, the origin of my first name is back when I was highly into the Pokémon Trading Card Game. I don't play at all anymore, BUT for those who have played in the past, we all know that the 1st Edition Charizard was THE Pokémon card to have & THE rarest! It still haunts me til this day that I never got one of my own.

http://www.facebook.com/FrankieJames
http://www.myspace.com/FrankieJames
http://FrankieGatdula.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/FrankieGatdula

California, United States - Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:47 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

@Espeonage9523 haha! Wow, I was just reading the links you posted about your username. I hope you don't mind the laughing. Their remarks are pretty funny.

http://www.facebook.com/FrankieJames
http://www.myspace.com/FrankieJames
http://FrankieGatdula.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/FrankieGatdula

California, United States - Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

MegaMan is a character from MegaMan, which is one of my favorite franchises other than Pokemon. the Dark in front of it is because at one point in the anime he is evil.

Not really creative, but i like it.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have many different names I go by on the interwebs, including Gonga909, DeiGonga, Fishy, and my most used one, TheFishyG.

Gonga909 was my first name. When I was joining a forum, I just typed in random numbers and letters and Gonga909 is what I got. It eventually evolved into TheFishyG.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I was 14 and didn't know better :( However... even if I were to register again, i wouldn't know what i'd choose anyway...

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:32 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

[deleted for privacy reasons]

{articuno} {zapdos} {moltres} {mewtwo} {mew} {raikou} {entei} {suicune} {lugia} {ho-oh} {celebi} {regirock} {regice} {registeel} {latias} {latios} {kyogre} {groudon} {rayquaza} {jirachi} {deoxys} {uxie} {mesprit} {azelf} {dialga} {palkia} {heatran} {regigigas} {giratina} {cresselia} {manaphy} {darkrai} {shaymin} {arceus}

Last edited by cpleshek on Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:43 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well, I love Harry Potter, and fit right into Ravenclaw (some crazy person even made me admin of the Ravenclaw facebook group) and so that was a must, and then I wondered what type of Pokemon a Ravenclaw type person might have, and Murkrow seemed quite a good fit, so viola, a forum username!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:07 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: A little to the left... No, too much... A bit to the right... There! *waves*
I actually made up my user name while playing pokemon mystery dungeon, XD I was figuring out a name for my bulbasaur, and I was thinking somewhere around the lines of "short, sweet, and simple." I'm not really sure what ran through my head next, but I remember I wanted something that started with a "T" to match my partner, who was a torchic. So, there was Telsora. ^-^

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:50 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
For me, I was wondering what I would choose as my name if it was after I achieved my career goal & I wanted to officially change my name...& I got Lawrence Cody but at the time I had no idea how to spell either of them so I got Lawence from Lawrence & just stuck with it cause it looks cool to me & I pronounce it the same as Lawence. As for Cody I actually got Codye cause I was thinking of words & names like Aerodactyl, Omanyte, etc...& again I decided to stick with Codye once I got it...pronounced as Cody would be :| ...yeah...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:47 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I made this just a month ago so it shouldn't be so hard, right? Anyway, it's a reflection of how I see myself. I like to post a lot in different forums, but I'm ignored a lot of the time. It's not that I post stupid things, more like I'm not real to the people. I feel invisible and to be honest, I prefer to lurk most of the time. So in a way I'm haunting the forums. So the name I go by here is Phantasms. I was pretty surprised that it wasn't taken.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:58 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I could've sworn that I already posted in this thread, but I tried searching through it, and couldn't find one authored by me. So I'll go ahead and do it.

I found the Psypoke site while googling "pokemon trading card game registeel" because at the time I really wanted the Registeel Ex card from Ex Hidden Legends. After finding Psypoke, I saw that they had a forum. I'd never been a part of a forum before, so I thought it'd be cool to try it out. I registered under the name registeel_rocks77. For some reason I thought that Registeel as a username would be popular (since he's my favorite pokemon, at the time I thought there'd be a ton of other people who liked him like me), so I put 77 on the end of it "to be safe".

After awhile, I sent a PM to then-Elite 4 Amphy and politely asked him for a name change to be more proper and less messy. Thankfully he seemed more than happy to oblige and change it for me. And thus it's been Registeel_Rocks since.

For awhile I considered asking for another name change, specifically to R_R (what I usually go by in the chats and what most people refer to me by for sake of ease), but I figured that'd take the magic out of the name. People who don't know me would be like "Okay who's this R_R fella". Instead, they get to be like "Ugh a Registeel fantard". :)

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well my username comes from a RP a friend and I did. Its the name of the character I played as. The RP lasted many years, with us taking breaks now and then to come up with new story archs and villians. After it ended (it had been going on for like four years) the name really had grown on me. So its pretty much my universal username.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My name comes from My Favorite Video Game Series, Fire Emblem, and my Favorite Character in the Game, Stefan. buuuuut Stefan sounds boring, so I used his Japanese name instead, Soanevalcke, and (what I thought was) the level you get him at, 6 (but it turns out, you get him at level 8 =/ )

I first used it for my Runescape username, 3 years ago, so I can type "soanevalcke6" in less than a second now =P

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My name rhymes, and has a nice ring to it.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pokemon Silver was the first pokemon game i ever played. And i couldnt think of a name, so i took the name of the top which was silver and ive been using the nickname ever since.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Steel Eel is one of the rollercoasters at Sea World San Antonio, and Steel and Water are my two favorite types, so this name fits. I also like eels. Tey are like the snakes of the sea (besides sea snakes.)

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I made this some odd years ago and Brandon came from the RSE male hero and 313 is my area code. I usually go by Farris101313 the 101313 was a typo and Farris is my last name.

Just Got Soul Silver!
3-14-10

PM me if you want to battle or trade.
FC:1676 9742 6708 (Platnum)
FC:4426 3660 4204 (SoulSilver)
Pokemon: {torterra} {feraligatr} {charizard} {electivire} {kingdra} {dusknoir}

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well it's my name with a different last name of the same origin of my actual last name. :3

I had another account that was something like... Shadow_Scourge or something and that was from a very badly named character of mine. He wasn't the nicest character in the world. :p I had to make a new account because after about 2 years of not using it, a person like me forgets passwords...

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:44 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next