It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 your most frightening thoughts 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

it can be scary, freaky, greusome, bloody, or whatever. (submits post and waits eagerly for replies)

want to trade?

0646 1156 7995 FC

Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Getting philosophical about death.
There's just something about wondering what will happen when people or pets close to you die.

If that isn't what you meant, well i'm not too good at the horror stuff.

I guess going to school and somebody brings a weapon and kills people. not really funny. but very very scary.

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

im just looking for the horrrifying things that cross your mind every so often

but i hear you on the part about losing the ones you love :cry:

want to trade?

0646 1156 7995 FC

Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mine would be to be in my house by myself and hearing someone coming down the stairs.

I'm always thinking of things like that. And ghosts. :(

Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

don't worry, i spook easily, too. every time my dog barks without warning, i jump :oops: and unusual noises at night scare the crud out of me

Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:54 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sudden movements in dark

Because how the :censored: was I supposed to know what was there

:D

Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

KenMonkey wrote:
Sudden movements in dark

Because how the :censored: was I supposed to know what was there

i feel you. one time my brother tried to scare and i had just taken a shower and was putting on deodorant spray, well he moved to suddenly and he got the bitter taste of axe deodorant and his eyes burned a little so we had to take him to the hospital.

or one time, he tried to scare me after i got a shower like 3 in the am (artists block? no) and this scorpion slid up his pjs and he got stung and we had to take him to the hospital.

blargh off topic....

anyway i am afraid of the future, you know like, what will you be doing in 2, 10, 30 years. Like right now, my screen could explode, and I die, and no im not afraid of death, its just an example.

oh and my dog and her puppies dying...like now...

Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
the thought of insanity. like what if you go insane and you don't know it. i hate thinking like, what if i am insane and i don';t know it but everyone else does
freaky

Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:43 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

being alone.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I always had two fears.

One, that I'm not good enough. That one day I'd day, go up to heaven, and God will say, "You weren't good enough, you weren't a good enough christain. and Jesus will say, "Depart, for a never knew you." or "You just never showed my love, you never really believed..." and I would go to hell.
It's not the hell part, just that Jesus died for me and I let him down. That would absolutley eat me away worse then going to hell.

Second, If there is no God, and I die. Then what? You just... se black... forever.... or you just died.... that's it... no more? No legacy? All I did was write books on my computer, talk to folks, play games, and leave nothing behind to be remembered by? Become worm dust? There really is no point to life? Nothing? Poof!

I'm not too afraid about the second, because I truly believe there is a God, and with him, a heaven and a hell, and I believe his son died for my sins, but I was always afraid I'd never be good enough.

Now I talk about it, I realize I don't need to be good enough. Before I was formed in the womb he died for me, and loved me. And I'm glad.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
my dad in his boxers. scariets thought ever.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:35 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

must we always bring your fathers boxers into our conversations? gosh

i walked in on my gramma while she was dressing..... nuff said

Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i walked in on my grandpa after he got out of the shower 0_0 :frustrated: IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:58 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

angelo chronos wrote:
my dad in his boxers. scariets thought ever.
angelo chronos wrote:
i walked in on my grandpa after he got out of the shower 0_0 :frustrated: IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Archangel Mikael wrote:
must we always bring your fathers boxers into our conversations? gosh

i walked in on my gramma while she was dressing..... nuff said
Oh good grief i've seen far worse things. once i stubbed my toe on the metal part of the door and bent the nail on my big toe half way back and a month later had to pull it off MYSELF.

and i hear you comedianmasta

want to trade?

0646 1156 7995 FC

Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

my sister was playing at daycare when we were a bit more midgety, and she slip-and-slided into a nail, she was ok... except the nail went into her head... it took all night for the surgeons to pull it out. my mom video taped it all. :mrgreen:

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

That some of you can't post in a thread without making a reference to childish stories of naked relatives. And that these people will be one day in a position of power. Better they be sectioned before they can do any harm.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

2x4b wrote:
That some of you can't post in a thread without making a reference to childish stories of naked relatives. And that these people will be one day in a position of power. Better they be sectioned before they can do any harm.

only if you can catch me :mrgreen:

Quote:
Oh good grief I've seen far worse things. once i stubbed my toe on the metal part of the door and bent the nail on my big toe half way back and a month later had to pull it off MYSELF.

that's not what you wrote for the title though. would you like to think about your own gram ma naked, i think not :?

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Good lord, it isn't even funny.

I am deathly afraid of my mind. I have what I call 'episodes' from time to time (usually during school hours). I had a minor one today. The worst time, it was during science. I broke out into a cold sweat, it became difficult to see and hear, my head was throbbing in pain and nobody noticed. After it passed I was shaking and on the verge of tears. I was terrified, miserable. I'm frightened every single night while I'm trying to fall asleep by gruesome, disgusting images and thoughts. I'm not joking. It's not something to laugh about.

I finally told someone about it in my gifted class. I was told to get myself checked in case it was serious. I haven't been to the doctor for more than a year, though, and she's on the other side of town. Maybe I'll just start off by talking to the school counselor about it.

It might seem a little out of character for someone like me, but it's true. I wish I could make it all go away..but in a twisted way, my thoughts are a bit..comforting.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

got me beat :? i used to do that (but not to such an extent)

i used to have seizures, no matter where i went or what i was doing i would just dropped to the floor and flop about wildly and i would have strange dreams while in that state. leading to my wort fear. imagine, your 5 years old and in a church haunted house. and a giant four man puppet chases you. i hate giant puppets

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Archangel Mikael wrote:
2x4b wrote:

only if you can catch me :mrgreen:

Quote:
Oh good grief I've seen far worse things. once i stubbed my toe on the metal part of the door and bent the nail on my big toe half way back and a month later had to pull it off MYSELF.

that's not what you wrote for the title though. would you like to think about your own gram ma naked, i think not :?

i had to pull my toenail off after it split in half 0_0 and then everybody made a point to step on my foot after :evil:

Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i've got a scenerio for you. your alone in a old twisted lab full of mutants that are all looking to kill you. i mean large, slimy, fanged, and clawed mutants. the most ghastly things you can think of. :| "

want to trade?

0646 1156 7995 FC

Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
I......see.......dead........people (seriosly)
and I get images of my little brother falling off high areas.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:59 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

...Heheh...

Well, my most frightening thought would probably be...

...eating at macdonalds and becoming a regular.

Now, I may be slightly overweight, but I would rather die than become a regular there. Seriously guys, there food tastes good but they're chocked full of junk. My cousin got a job there and a few coupons for the food, but since he knew what was in them he doesn't go there anymore. And they treat the staff poorly. This person worked a 19 1/2 hours shift (Overtime included) and guess what that person got as a reward?

...A bag of sweets.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:11 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

most frightening it would be when sitting alone in dark room you start to hear voices calling your name or someone else then you start to see movements even there wouldnt be anyone, then you would feel like someone was just touching you you feel something cold or breath or something. Then you have to go to toilet and you close door you hear someone trying to get in scratching the door without any other sounds middle of the night try to get out from toilet when you have felt all that )8 When you open the door, what could be behind it? ANYTHING!

THANKS TOHammythepig for the Egg & avatar & transportation, and DragonSpear for the sig.
Saint_Jimmy for my awesome TC, Afonso for Palkarai

Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

thinking about about what will happen after I die. It's scary cause I don't know if people will be happy or sad :(

Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next