Cynthia McKinney 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Ralph Nader 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Other 53%  53%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 32

Obama: AMERICA'S NEXT PRESIDENT! 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

He won't last.

Fortunetellers on THE VIEW said they saw 3 women in 2012 competing.
When asked where Obama was, they said "We don't see him".

I'll let him try to fix this country - if he fails, we know that we need a good fiscal conservative like Ron Paul, or Mitt Romney. Or maybe Palin :B .

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Peanut-Lover wrote:

Oh, lol. I hope you were saying that for comedic effect.

ITT: Palin fanfolk make dire predictions in between bouts of sobbing.

(S)ome dumb kids looked at Mewtwo and thought "Hey he can clone things and move objects with his mind and be weak to Ghost attacks, why can't I?" Because it is a freaking game!!! Not something you should actaully practice in real life!!!

Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
Peanut-Lover wrote:
He won't last.

I'll let him try to fix this country - if he fails, we know that we need a good fiscal conservative like Ron Paul, or Mitt Romney. Or maybe Palin :B .

I really hope that your joking, I mean only a poor, lonely, sick, demented, emotional cripples watch "the view". plus, I find the idea of people who can see the future offensive. no one can see the future but god, even angels can't.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:45 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zombie wrote:
Peanut-Lover wrote:
He won't last.

I really hope that your joking, I mean only a poor, lonely, sick, demented, emotional cripples watch "the view". plus, I find the idea of people who can see the future offensive. no one can see the future but god, even angels can't.

I find the idea of people who believe in god and angels to be offensive.

As it is, props to Michelle Obama for being Worlds Most Attractive First Lady? Most stylish? Michelle Obama > Jackie O. :3

Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

poplers wrote:
I find the idea of people who believe in god and angels to be offensive.

Now that's going a bit far, innit? ;)

I agree on the most attractive First Lady bit, though.

(S)ome dumb kids looked at Mewtwo and thought "Hey he can clone things and move objects with his mind and be weak to Ghost attacks, why can't I?" Because it is a freaking game!!! Not something you should actaully practice in real life!!!

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:09 am
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

My mother watched the View, not me - she had nothing to do but lay in the bed and wait for her surgery - nothing good was on (better than Drew Carey).

There have already been 3 foiled assasination plots - probably 500 more just waiting for the right time. I feel sorry for his orphaned kids (they will not spare her, I assure you).

I actually did not like the choice of Palin - learned, yes, but too "god squad" like. She lost swing voters, unfortunately. McCain would have done better to choose someone from the cornbelt (midwest), rustbelt (Appalachia, Michigan) or northeast (Maine, Connecticut).

Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:28 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Peanut-Lover wrote:
There have already been 3 foiled assasination plots - probably 500 more just waiting for the right time. I feel sorry for his orphaned kids (they will not spare her, I assure you).

Dude, this is bordering on the weird. "They will not spare her"? Who are "they", and how are you certain of their plots against Michelle when there's been no evidence of any?

One of the "plots" foiled was a bunch of meth heads with no clue and no chance (August '08, Colorado). Another was a couple of skinheads who were preparing for a string of poorly-planned hate murders who bragged to police that their final act would be to kill Obama (October '08, Tennessee). I can't even find the third. If this is the army of patriots you envision removing the First Family from office, you better find some new heroes.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:30 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'd just like to take this time to say how nice it would have been to have a really hot VP. Biden seems fine for the job, but I wouldn't tune in to seem him. Michelle's OK, but Condoleezza Rice is definitely hotter. And Hillary to follow the powerhouse that is Condi for Secretary of State? :[ Rice was our first sigh of relief since Vance or perhaps Kissinger. I was unaware Clinton even knew much about foreign policy.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4