It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:08 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 end of the earth 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
if you could end the earth, how would you do it.

P.S. you don't have to be serious :mrgreen:

I would start a chain reaction. first i would go to a caldera, then i would dig a large trench connecting one caldera to another, until all the worlds volcanoes are connected, then i would set a bomb into one of the biggest volcanoes and then i sit back and watch as the entire world is covered in smoke and volcanic dust, which in turn would blot out the sun which will create a new ice age and give people the dreaded disease ''Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis'' in which case will leave hundreds (if not all ) alive until they starve to death. :evil: :twisted:

Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I would find a way to make people start killing eachother, like a gigantic war between everyone. After that I would kick-start evolution and watch it happen again and again.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:17 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Destroy every capital city from the inside with a cult(following the ideals that humanity will be remade upon its destruction) who've grown up the political(or whatever their power system is). Causing mass riots and civil wars decimating any worthwhile resistance. Upon completion of this I'll simultaneously burn any resources and assassinate anyone left who would pose a threat(shows extreme leadership skills, etc). While the resources burn the water supplies of every major country will be poisoned resulting in more chaos and destruction.

After this I'll pull my cultists back too our base of operations while we will wait out the inevitable destruction. After the population has culled i will send my cultist to begin curing the water supplies and scavenging parts to slowly rebuild society.

You said end the world, it's ending it in a way...

Oh and if any of my cultists have a "change of heart" mid-way they will be made an example of in front of many. Not killed but tortured to the point of it.

I'm not evil :( i just have alot of free time to think about how i would end it...

Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:30 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

jesus christ, dont we have enough stupid threads on this board? locked, b/c gd is already clogged up with stupid threads. and if i cant find the lock button on this phone ill do it when i get home.

Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:10 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]