It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Political Pantry 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OMG a forum for all the fights of Psypoke to take place in!

Bush vs World

McCain vs Obama Bin Ladin

USA vs UK (we have one more letter, HA)

Russia vs Gorgia

OMG! It's like.... a strange twist of fate that I have found this! Oh... God help me before I become the most hated user on Psypoke!

Let me see... how to contribute. I always saw the UN as British controlled, but the USA is the main force that keeps it a power. Bush wasn't bad, life just sucks. He was just the poor son of a gun to get elected when the world tumbled down on America. Besides, do you really want a whiney Gore in office? He got a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE for telling us "It's getting Hotter out side!"

About thw War(s): All I need to say, "Go to Youtube, type in 9/11, and watch it. Actually watch it. Remember that day, REMEMBER IT!" If you're British, "Go to Youtube, type in London Subway Bombing and watch it. REMEMBER IT!". Also, go onto the Discovery channel website, go to a library, look up and read about Sadam's regime. The man was a very, evil man. Obama Bin Ladin isn't the son of the devil, but Sadam is pretty close (like a second cousin twice removed).

Ok... I think I'm done. Please go easy, Don't hate me too bad! I had to post my views, I only hope your hatred of me stays in this forum and doesn't carry over anywhere else!

Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

comedianmasta wrote:
Also, go onto the Discovery channel website, go to a library, look up and read about Sadam's regime. The man was a very, evil man. Obama Bin Ladin isn't the son of the devil, but Sadam is pretty close (like a second cousin twice removed).

And why did we :censored: ourselves over some little country's problems?

Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sparrow wrote:
comedianmasta wrote:
Also, go onto the Discovery channel website, go to a library, look up and read about Sadam's regime. The man was a very, evil man. Obama Bin Ladin isn't the son of the devil, but Sadam is pretty close (like a second cousin twice removed).

And why did we :censored: ourselves over some little country's problems?

The same reason we went into Afghanistan, Pakistan, the Philippines, the Horn of Africa, and Somalia. Because that little country was a terrorist state that financed, supported, armed, and harbored terrorists and terrorist groups. Not to mention that Saddam's Iraq had time after time broken peace agreements after the Gulf War, opening up hostilities again. This is a global conflict we're in, from the Horn of Africa, to the Arabian Peninsula, to Asia-Pacific.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

comedianmasta wrote:
OMG a forum for all the fights of Psypoke to take place in!

Bush vs World --- lol yes.

McCain vs Obama Bin Ladin ---- I'll just assume you meant Osama, and not Obama.

USA vs UK (we have one more letter, HA) ---- How is this a fight at all? D:

Russia vs Georgia ---- The war of eastern aggression.

Let me see... how to contribute. I always saw the UN as British controlled, but the USA is the main force that keeps it a power. Bush wasn't bad, life just sucks. He was just the poor son of a gun to get elected when the world tumbled down on America. Besides, do you really want a whiney Gore in office? He got a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE for telling us "It's getting Hotter out side!" ---- Yes, and then backing it up with science and factual statements, then releasing a movie to make all those statistics seem less crazy, biased? maybe. factual? yes.

My responses are in bold, also, honestly, Bush had the chance to stop 9/11 and didn't take it. He had the names, he had the identities, at one point in time a government, I think it was Venezuela had them captured or close to it, then offered them up to Bush, but he didn't take it. Yes 9/11 sucks ass, and everyone wishes that it would never have happened, but it could've been prevented. I just wonder if Gore would've prevented it if he had the chance.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

poplers wrote:
My responses are in bold, also, honestly, Bush had the chance to stop 9/11 and didn't take it. He had the names, he had the identities, at one point in time a government, I think it was Venezuela had them captured or close to it, then offered them up to Bush, but he didn't take it. Yes 9/11 sucks ass, and everyone wishes that it would never have happened, but it could've been prevented. I just wonder if Gore would've prevented it if he had the chance.

Venezuela? As in the hostile Latin American nation in South America? Either I managed to miss that or you've got the wrong country and the wrong president. Bill Clinton had at least three chances to kill and/or capture Bin Laden and didn't do anything. Not only that, but the US suffered at least six attacks from terrorism under Clinton- the '93 bombing of the WTC which he treated as a petty crime, the '93 killings in Somalia which prompted him to pull our troops out, the '95 bombing in Saudi Arabia where he did nothing, the '96 bombing of the Khobar Towers where he did nothing, the '98 bombings of our embassies in Africa like in Kenya and Tanzania where he did nothing, and of course the '00 bombing of the USS Cole where he did nothing. Clinton managed to talk about how he'd catch Osama after those attacks, but he never did anything and in fact outright refused to do anything. Bush on the other hand saw thousands of Americans get slaughtered in terrorist attacks and actually responded with force to do what needs to be done. There's also the fact that by the time Bush got into office, Osama bin Laden was already in Afghanistan, so if any country was going to offer Osama to Bush it would have had to be the very Taliban-controlled Afghanistan that refused to hand him over before the invasion, which makes no sense. I think you're thinking of Clinton who was offered Osama by Sudan on a silver platter, which he refused.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4