It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Ad Running Week #1, 3 day ad. 
My ad is running for my team, see my trainer card, tommorow you will see that it will have "Team Magma" in it.

Now I would like people to be in Team magma, just put it in your trainer card, PM me 1st. Then I will add you as a friend and we will have upcoming tournaments with other sites, maybe PokeBeach, PokemonMasterleague, PokemonElite 2000, or maybe some more people from our great psypokes!!

So either go to http://pokecharms.com to get a trainer card or make one yourself!!

Waiting three days untill next week for people to apply.

Rankings for Team-

Magma Co-Owner

Magma Boss

Magma General

Magma Grunt

Magma Underling

Hurry fast to get you a good ranking.

Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:44 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

absolutely not. we tried teams before, and it just did not work. furthermore, you are posting in a VERY wrong forum.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]