It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Summer Holidays 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I broke up for summer today, and I was wondering what plans people have for their holidays, and when they started/ended them.

I'm going on two holidays myself, as well as visiting my grandma in Liverpool. I'm going to a camping site called Centerparcs, which we have been going to for several years now, but I reckon next year we'll go somewhere else (I want to go to Naples in Italy). Second we're going camping with church to 'New Day', a british christian youth event thing. We went last year, and I thought it was great.
For the rest of the holiday, I'm probably going to be on the computer/my DS/my ps2 most the time, and then I'll go swimming/to the cinema with my family a couple of times, and I might have couple of friends come round, ect. I hope to write some of the book I've been hoping to write for years, but I'm not sure I will get round to it.
We go back to school on the 5th of september.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm going here. :)

Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm going to Scotland in a week for nine days. :)

I got off school on May 31 and I go back on like, august 31. D: I have a three month summer :p.

But it never stops raining. >.>

Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:56 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

I'm going to band camp in 2 weeks. It hardly counts as a vacation because of its labor intensive nature, but nonetheless I still enjoy myself. I'll also probably wrap up the summer with a camping trip during Labor Day weekend.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I haven't done anything this summer at all other than band camp, and probably won't for the next two weeks, which is when marching band practice starts. Money was tight around my house because my dad and mom both run business heavily dependent on the oil industry. I'm just thankful I could go to band camp.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:34 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

A couple days a week, I go to hell. There I pour ink on myself and pull heavy objects, sweating in a noisy environment with a few reclusive strangers. On my days off, I drink. Skull Kid is coming to help me part two in a couple of weeks.

Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:06 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

If all goes well, in two weeks I begin working as a food prep at a restaurant. I would be starting next week, but due to odd circumstances, I wasn't able to get my work permit until yesterday. Now they can't schedule me in for orientation until the week after next week. Blegh.

Other than that, nothing else is going to really going on with me this summer. Just the same old routine of being online, doing chores, playing video games, forgetting to eat, drinking too much pop, and raiding the kitchen after midnight.

Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]