It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 Are you a morning person? 

Do you like to wake up early in the morning?
Oh yes, I don't like to sleep for too long. 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
Early? No way! 26%  26%  [ 6 ]
Depends on the day. 52%  52%  [ 12 ]
Don't really like or hate. 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 23

Are you a morning person? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Do you like mornings?

I certainly don't. At least not when I'm woken up by someone or my cellphone.
If I'm woken up too early (=before 12:00) I'm extremely grumpy and easily annoyed.
If someone asks me something, I'll just gnarl or don't even bother to open my mouth. Even if I get enough sleep, I'm still a bit cranky for a while.

The bus trip to school in the morning is like hell to me; the bus is full of screaming little kids, they really get on my nerves. My mp3 player is the only thing that keeps me from going insane.

If no one wakes me up, I may wake up at 13:something (once I woke up at 14:45). When i was a kid, i woke up like at 8:00, but not anymore.

So? How about you? Are you a jolly morning person or not?

Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
I am happy as long as I get eight hours of sleep. If I don't, I get over it and have a good day anyway.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:18 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I hate mornings, but for some reason, I always wake up on Mondays energized and chipper...
..But from there on into the week, my mood and energy levels diminish terribly.

And I'm more awake at night then any other time.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm nocturnal, so that's a self-explanitory answer. I only like mornings on the weekdays if it includes me going to Ben Barber or not. I only get around two to four hours of sleep each day, which doesn't seem to bother me at all. I also seem to do better during school and doing other tasks that require the use of my brain if I don't get as much sleep. I have no idea why this is.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I can never sleep, I always want to be awake. I'm not sporty or anything though. At all. I just can't stand lying in bed waiting to go asleep when I'm not tired, which is often, because I have a slight bit of insomnia.

On school days, I hate getting up. But on the weekends, I get up at about 9am because I can't stand being there doing nothing.

So I guess I kind of half am. =/

Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:45 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I usualy wake up at 7,00 or 8,00 am (sometimes earlier).
All I want to do is to go back to sleep, but I never can :(

I when my parrents tell me to go to bed at 9,00 or 10,00 pm, I can't sleep.

Click here to feed me!...............................Click here to feed me!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!.................Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:56 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Considering I sleep anywhere from 8am to 9pm because I have to work at 10pm, I'll say no.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I usually enjoy waking up early as long as it's natural. I don't like it when I get woken up by an alarm clock. Also, I like to go to bed late so I usually wake up at 8-9'o clock if I don't have school.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:39 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Yup - can't wait to get up. I'll go to bed at 3, and get up 6:30 / 7 , and be ready for another day.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:27 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I usually sleep at 2-3AM and wake up at 5-6AM. Basically, I go to sleep and wake up once every three hours. I feel weird when I sleep for anything longer than six hours. I can go without sleep for a few days too, but I try to get at least two hours of sleep in.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

OH MAN!!! I love them. ****, I have to be the first to wake up, and as soon as I see the first sorry train wreck saunter downstairs, I have to inundate them with affection in celebration of the new day and make them breakfast, so we can talk over a hot meal how we plan to spend our lives together, whether with each other or apart.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

on break, i go to sleep during the early morning hours and wake up around 7-10 AM. i usually fall asleep for an hour or so during the day, i'm always really tired.

i'm an earlybird, but i'm neutral on mornings. don't hate them, don't love them.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I sleep past noon whenever possible.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I don't like them when I have to get up for things like school.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:21 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I don't like getting up on school days, but luckily at our school we have many frequent mini-intersessions. :D

I normally go to bed at around 11:00, and wake up at 8:00ish. On non-school days, I'll go to sleep to as late as 4 a.m. and wake up as late as noon. :o

I hate mornings.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
hello world. it is 12 at night here right now. i work at mcdonalds as a manager. i just got through closing and i have to open at 4.... in the morning. so that means i have to get a super mini nap in. or not. i might just stay online and poke around abit. thats ok. i have insomnia. can't wait for the next twelve hour shift i gotta put in tommorow next to the 13 hour shift i put in just now.... my paycheck better be big. i am so totally a morning person. cant you tell by my eagerness to put in 25 HOURS OF WORK IN AT A TIME.. GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:46 pm
The Geek
The Geek

Came in at close to work an inventory shift. Then opened the next day.

I was not amused. I did not enjoy it. No paycheck was worth it. I hate mornings. It is, after all, 2am and I'm here.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I wake up every weekday at 06:30 am, and I've been into that routine for many years. It's only natural that I automatically wake up at around 7 to 8 am in the weekends. It's 10:45 am at the moment, but I've been out of bed for two hours now; still, I was already awake, but didn't feel like getting up.

I've always prefered to study during the mornings 'till past the afternoon and have free evenings. I don't particular enjoy the very late nightlife, though (like, it's 3am and I'm not sleeping or I'm not home). Mornings, to me, are more productive than evenings or nights. That's probably why I dislike my current work: I go straight from uni to the emergency sector of a hospital, and I have to stay awake the whole night and dawn, until it's 7am and I go to uni the next day. I die every monday and tuesday.

So, yes, I'm a morning person.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

How the hell is it possible to wake up before eight am? And even then, I prefer 9:30ish. I am really, really gald that my school is so close to my house. Some of the people that go there have to wake up at half five or something.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:47 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I am naturally the same as Wymsy - any more than 5 hours sleep and I am slow for the rest of the day. I usually wake up around 5-5:30am. Due to work I can no longer stay up until 2-3pm, so I tend to go to sleep at 11:30pm and rouse around 4am. Although it is awkward not waking anyone else up, it is great for getting time to myself.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:35 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Depends really of date, if we are going like someplace fun then i'll be happy in morning but most of days when i wake up doesnt matter is it early or not but i'm angry like bear shot in butt. For real, people who have dared to disturb me while i sleep will learn hard way not to do it ever again.
But i like good way to wake up, like someone you like a lot would be waking you up and giving good morning kiss and such *day dreaming* but that is very rare to happen to me.

THANKS TOHammythepig for the Egg & avatar & transportation, and DragonSpear for the sig.
Saint_Jimmy for my awesome TC, Afonso for Palkarai

Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
I enjoy bieng up in the morning, but I don't like the process of waking up, I prefer to stay up all night.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:55 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]