It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Stupid Insults 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Have you ever been insulted? I bet you have (idiot insult prone noobs). But have any of those insults been so stupid you couldn't take it seriously? Post any over the top insults, or plain stupid and funny ones that someone called you. Either it be online (where you'll be insulted the most), or in real life, I want to hear what you've been called!

Once I was playing connect four online, and I lost against this one guy. Then he said "you suck, stop playing". I mean COME ON, it's just CONNECT FOUR! He was way too serious, so I just started laughing, and reported him using the "report abuse" button. Who's lauging now? I sure was...

Also, one day I was playing Runescape (a popular MMORPG, play it NOW!), and I was in a PVP zone. I brought no items, so I had no risk when I died. I was fighting people for fun without any equipment, and all of a sudden I had some kind of glitch where I had some kind of unfair advantage (won't explain it fully), so I ran over to someone who was fighting someone else. I attacked them once and said "sorry about this", and I died in a few seconds, so I could get rid of the unfair glitch. I respawned and walked back to the place I was killed. I said to the guy I attacked once "Sorry, but I had to die to get rid of a glitch", but he said to me, "Shut up, noob. Go die in real life." (minus the good grammar) So I walked away and reported him. Why do people get so touchy when you do something they don't totally like? I mean seriously, is it worth wanting someone to die in real life, and getting banned for saying so?

Post your cases of stupid insultitus, so we can MAKE FUN OF Y- I mean laugh about how stupid people can be when mad.

255 is the true devil's number.

typhlosion blaze wrote:
Wait, the guy who made this topic plays runescape? So 3rd grade.

From my "Stupid Insults" thread, where people tell eachother how people insulted them in a hilariously stupid manner, how ironic!

Sat May 31, 2008 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, my friend was called this in real life by a nerd.

"Your family are noooooooobodys". (Yes the noooooooooooo was stretched.)

I was laughing. :lol:

The dumbest thing anyone's ever said to me was this:

Guy: Why are you wearing a jacket
Me: I wasn't thinking. (It was a really sunny day.)
Guy: lol do you EVER think?
Me: I think enough not to trip over a T square.

He had tripped over a T square a few days before. (For those who don't know, a T square is a T shaped thing you use in Tech. Graphics [a school subject].)

'Twas funny.

Sat May 31, 2008 1:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
I was playing Halo 3 online and I was talking slowly and illegibly. Here is the conversation after I said a few random things.

Guy: Hey, get the p**is out of your, uh, mouth and talk to me again when you do.
Me: Okay, it's out.
Guy: Good, just don't not say nothing to me again while one is in you mouth.
Me: Mkay (In the slow, illegible fashion)
Me: Talk to me without using so many negatives next time.
Guy: I wouldn't do that.

Yeah.

Sat May 31, 2008 4:12 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Go eat glue, stupid!"

From a sixth grader to an eighth grader. XD Silly kids.

Sat May 31, 2008 7:08 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

The word "n00b' is by far one of the stupidest words ever created. It's mostly used by idiots on the internet (who are usually much worse than the people they're attempting to insult.)

Sat May 31, 2008 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Krisp wrote:
The word "n00b' is by far one of the stupidest words ever created. It's mostly used by idiots on the internet (who are usually much worse than the people they're attempting to insult.)

Although everyone just uses the word as a lame form of insult, it was first coined as a means of differentiating skilled PC gamers from the ones who are new and well, suck.

eg:

Player 1: Hey, what's with the dude that can't hit a single enemy?
Player 2: Don't worry, he's just a n00b.

Although I don't see why a 00 has to be used instead of oo.

My friend has said the following things to my other friend:

Tony, you rubbish!
Tony, you thumbtack!

Sat May 31, 2008 10:18 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Once, someone at my school remarked that "why does GQ's family take the bus all the time? They can afford a car..." Dunno if it was meant to be an insult, but it was one of the most hilarious things I heard.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:22 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

When I was in fourth grade, I ran into some bitch on the playground, and she said, "Get out of the way, Big Lips." At the time, I was offended (despite its weakness), mostly because I had no friends in that school, but it also made me feel ugly. Now, I find it humorous and possibly a sign of jealousy. People pay hundreds to inject their lips with collagen or to purchase infusing glosses, and I don't have to. I felt for a long time that I was cursed (not due only to this particular incident), but now I can revel in my God given labial pulchritude for which any beauty queen or lecherous man could only hope. Imagine that!

Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:18 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pirate King wrote:

eg:

Player 1: Hey, what's with the dude that can't hit a single enemy?
Player 2: Don't worry, he's just a n00b.

Although I don't see why a 00 has to be used instead of oo.

Because they're trying to make fun of their spelling. Their meaning the 'n00bs' spelling. :\

Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:27 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I won't use their names, but basically this kid in my class who has got ADD came behind my friend and poked him. (My friend had just had an operation on his lung)

Person pokes friend really hard.
Friend: Why the hell would you do that for? Are you mentally retarded or something? Is something wrong with you in your head?
Person: Yeah.. is that supposed to make me cry or something?
Friend: Yeah you're crying alright... Inside your HEAD!

It was hilarious because my friend was really serious.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

actually, most ppl take noob as a word, but its actually three words.
n00b is fail. Being stupid at something. comes from the stupid spelling 00
newb is someone who´s new to something and is getting adapted to the new whatever.. comes from new
nub is someone who thinks its strong, but really isn´t and someone else can go and kick its butt. comes from nu, another way to say no.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:01 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Last week, I was hanging out with a couple friends and this wanna-be goth kid comes up to me and says "You're the brick in my china shop." and walked away. It was more a wtf moment than anything XD

Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

black_flygon wrote:

actually, most ppl take noob as a word, but its actually three words.
n00b is fail. Being stupid at something. comes from the stupid spelling 00
newb is someone who´s new to something and is getting adapted to the new whatever.. comes from new
nub is someone who thinks its strong, but really isn´t and someone else can go and kick its butt. comes from nu, another way to say no.

Yeah, but we were talking about n00b specifically.

In the spirit of the thread, I said to my 20 year old sister before "Hey, you poo."

Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Tobey, you're such a poo-head..." came up in my very serious book that was tackling racism. I loved that book <3
lol pokemon d/p has the word n00b in, spelt like that. There were a few things in the game which said things along the lines of 'we're cool because were using pathetic internet words'.
Also the insult 'you're racist' is just really pretty stupid. Most modern insults are. To be honest, just using the rudest word you can think up of and shout it at someone really wont offend them too much really.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:15 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

these dude were making fun of this guy in the locker room cuz he 'went' in his tidey-widies n he ran off into the bathroom stalls--in his undies, and screamed "YOU POOPOO HEADS!!!" yes, and this guy was a senior...happened this year....n he was teased by FRESHMEN. (I was just an onlooker, but hey, that 'insult' was stupid enough.) :D

Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:09 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I've been called gay head and someone called someone else ****** face

Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:25 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Wait, the guy who made this topic plays runescape? So 3rd grade. I find "did he touch yo ass" from illegal danish on youtube, so retarded it's hilarious (not to make fun of people who are truly autistic).

Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

typhlosion blaze wrote:
Wait, the guy who made this topic plays runescape? So 3rd grade. I find "did he touch yo ass" from illegal danish on youtube, so retarded it's hilarious (not to make fun of people who are truly autistic).

Oh to my em gee, that's so ironic! A stupid insult in the stupid insults thread?! THIS IS WORTHY OF SIGGING!

255 is the true devil's number.

typhlosion blaze wrote:
Wait, the guy who made this topic plays runescape? So 3rd grade.

From my "Stupid Insults" thread, where people tell eachother how people insulted them in a hilariously stupid manner, how ironic!

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thanks, :D.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:58 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

A dumb one my friend seems to find sooooo funny -

"Shut your mouthhole!"

'Das my brother. >=]

Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Someone on the internet told me "You're fuc**** dumb"

Did that take them 2 seconds to think of? I was laughing and spinning in my chair at it rather than crying XD

Also the insult of "your mom" is always stupid, overused, etc.

I usually wear a T-shirt and long skirt. Someone actually told me to quit being modest once as in "Well not everybody wants to dress in an ugly bag like you in that ugly coat!" They seriously said that, make no sense in wording much? I can get what they were saying but I thought later "Well not everybody wants to dress like a slut, like you." Seriously that girl was a moron, and is also racist (not an joke, she really is racist.)

Also, the coat was one my BF bought me, and it is not ugly <3

Newest: Kangaskhan

Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

When my sister was four, she had a favorite insult. It was "stupid-poopy-butt-head-giant-chicken-sandwich-poopy-head" or somesing like taht... (she would change the order frequently). If she was really mad she occasionally would go so far as to add axtra "poopy-butt-head"s in the mix, and she also used "salad" in there once in a while. Well its been a few years and she now goes for the simpler "You butt!".

Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:44 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yesterday my brother got all pissed off at me and was all "You're a bedtime." `

Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Vulgarities, Flaming...isn't this the world that we live in now? I never fail to hear more than one Vulgar word a day during School days. Insults are meant to hurt one's feelings...but I don't feel hurt when these are fired at me...I only pity those who actually try to insult me...I feel so sorry for them. :lol:

Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I got one that recently came up in an MSN chat with some idiots;

Person: "ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS ARE EMO/GOTH!"
Me: "Oh? How many characters do I have?"
Person: *no answer*
Me: That's what I thought XD

People shouldn't just pay attention to what I submit on my art account... especially people who ban dodge 3 times :3

*So, how many characters do I have? The answer is 57. I only have submitted around 12 of them at most.*

Newest: Kangaskhan

Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:32 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next