Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Krisp wrote:

Axel the beagle and Phoenix the cat.

i LOVE your beagle.. mine ran away when i was little. :(

Thu May 21, 2009 6:54 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Currently I have a male dog (not sure of its species) named Joe. :)

Fri May 22, 2009 8:41 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

April our beloved fat cat <33
Cookie & Truffles, our growing turtles
and a whold bunch of ginormous fishies o_O

Slinky + 'down' escalator = everlasting fun!

Mon May 25, 2009 3:40 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I have 2 dogs both are schnauzers, one is called Sandy, its 10 years old, and the other is Danila its 3 months old, I also had another one but it scaped and never found it again.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3717/1021346.jpg

My baby playing with my keychain. <3

Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:07 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have a dog. His mother was found wandering the streets and someone brought her in to the animal shelter. She had puppies after staying there for a few days. All the puppies were adopted out and so was the mother. The one we now have, Milo, was adopted to a family with an old dog. It developed growths on its face though, and when Milo played with him they would split open. so, the family returned him. Milo stayed in the basement of a vet with other shelter dogs, until one day a dog foster person saw him and brought him home to take care of him until he was adopted. We saw him on petfinder.com and got him. So far he's our only pet right now but we're looking at other dogs.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey people.
I have one dog,thee sheep,one wallaby and two horses.
Those are just the pet animals I have.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have 2 cats, James and Sampson, and 1 dog, Riley.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I had 3 fish. They were named Magikarp(Believe it or not), lil' Jay, and Big Show. Big Show loved to eat. So I fed him before I went to bed. The next morning, Magikarp and lil' Jay were gone! And I thought "Did Big Show eat them?" And I was right, Big Show did eat them. So I gave Big Show to my step-brother. R.I.P. Magikarp and lil' Jay. :cry:

Last edited by pokemon_god on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:38 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Wow, you are sick, violent child. I'm sorry, but that is just insane. You killed your pet? Do you even know anything about fish? I think you probably should've looked up some facts on fish before you bought them. So if my dogs killed my beagle when I brought him home, do you really think I'd :censored: KILL them? Fighting and killing is typical animal behavior and I know that (because *gasp*, I learned some things about dogs before I decided to own some!)

I really hope for the sake of animals that your parents never get you anymore pets. That's just ridiculous.

Actually, you remind me of that retarded kid down the street who was throwing sticks at my dog, Cola. He didn't even do anything, didn't even bark at the little brat. I'm guessing he wouldn't come up to the fence when the kid called him (and I don't blame him, kids are annoying) so he threw sticks at him instead. There really has to be something wrong with American society when kids act stupidly violent towards helpless, defenseless animals. This country is going to be depressing in 20 years.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Krisp wrote:
Wow, you are sick, violent child. I'm sorry, but that is just insane. You killed your pet? Do you even know anything about fish? I think you probably should've looked up some facts on fish before you bought them. So if my dogs killed my beagle when I brought him home, do you really think I'd :censored: KILL them? Fighting and killing is typical animal behavior and I know that (because *gasp*, I know learned some things about dogs before I decided to own some!)

I really hope for the sake of animals that your parents never get you anymore pets. That's just ridiculous.

Actually, you remind me of that retarded kid down the street who was throwing sticks at my dog, Cola. He didn't even do anything, didn't even bark at the little brat. I'm guessing he wouldn't come up to the fence when the kid called him (and I don't blame him, kids are annoying) so he threw sticks at him instead. There really has to be something wrong with American society when kids act stupidly violent towards helpless, defenseless animals. This country is going to be depressing in 20 years.

I didn't kill Big Show. I gave him to my step-brother. My cousin was over at my house and probably took over my comp. while I was on the phone. He likes to get me in trouble a lot. I'll edit the post to make things right. Sorry if I got you a little cheesed Krisp. :(

Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:59 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Right, because I believe you now that you "admit" to not killing your fish.

Nice job trying to cover it up though.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:48 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have just one pet now (no I didnt kill my old ones :evil: ) a dog named Molly, shes a king charles cavalier spaniel and she likes to eat, A LOT, but shes somehow the perfect weight for a dog of her breed, i wanna know how she does it...

Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have a black lab named Shadow. He's supposed to be pure-bred, but I think he's got some kinda other dog in there. He's cool, though. We've had countless fish over the years, but they're all dead now. Currently, I'm working on trying to find an axolotl for a pet; it's an aquatic salamander that Mudkip is based on, and they're just so neat so I want one.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:18 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have 5 cats, Sassy Sweety Sugar Perry & Cammie. And a dog, Runt. We used to have another dog, Lady. She was suffering from Cancer & 2 broken legs (my cousin's dog is a vicous :censored: ) so my mom shot her :cry:

P-O-K-E-M-O-N
Pokemon!
P-O-K-E-M-O-N
Oh, Yeah!
P-O-K-E-M-O-N!
POKEMON!

Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have a doggy named Casey and my dad still has out cat, Fluffy. Puppy is a laberdoodle crossed with a hound/beagle and she's really cute but a huge pain in the ass. After we moved she got really anxious and our backyard is really small so she pees in the house a lot. AND she got sprayed by a skunk on Friday, which meant $50 in Febreeze and scented candles to get rid of the smell (whole house smells like apple pie now).

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have 1 cat named lucy. her brother died 2 years ago...... :cry:

Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

back then we had a lot of cats
now we have a dog a golden retriever mixed with labrador not sure if thats how you spell it and his name is shadow. we also had two gold fish but they died when we changed their water. i guess the water had to much bleach in it and it killed them

ooooooooooo and we also had a rooster a loooooong time ago but my neighbors dog was trying to eat it so it flew away

Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I had a lot of pets from chicks to dogs to turtles

The very first puppy I had was a collie his name was BALTO but he died from some thing he ate ( NOOOO BLATO WHY :!: :cry: :?: )
then I had another dog but we had to give him way becuase for some strange reson he liked to hump people's legs so we got rid of him
Then we got another one Sheaper/terrier named her may and she is still with us
Then I got a puppy german sheaperd but he died because of dome Fu**ing WORMS ( Freakin Worms)
Then I had a bearded Dragon but I gave him away becuse where i lived it was way to cold
And now i have 3 turtles (YEAH REPTILES RULE)

Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:50 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3