It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 What Pets Do You Have? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hello guys, I thought this would be a good topic, and I searched for it first

Anyway, what pets have you had / do you have? Please be specific on breed if you can, or just say "Mix" if you don't know or its a "street" pet.

Here are the one's I have:

. Solntsa is the name of my "Potcake" dog, (I think that's how it's spelt), her name is Russian for sunshine.

.Bob, my mixed cat, he's part Manx, and has a "bob" tail (short tail)

.Pepe , my other cat, and she's a demon in a cat's body, I swear. Her name comes from Pepe le Pue (spl?) the cartoon character, because she looks like a skunk when she's curled up.

.My two pure-white parakeets, (budgies to some of you guys), Kisses and Snow. Kisses is "mine" and is so named because he kisses people on the cheek, and Snow is "my brothers", but I always take care of them and is the one playing with them, so Snow is mine. (Name's obvious) They look a bit like doves. <3

I've not got the time right now to type up the ones I've lost, I'll edit this later and add them once I'm done my solo at the cultural center.

Crystal

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Sat May 17, 2008 10:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I have two fish: Finny and the other one is called the black eyed pea. (There was two. ;.;)
The black eyed pea has black eyes, hence the name.

I also have a doggy called Heidi. She's a german shepherd. (Lol, Heidi = German name.)

She's my doggy woggy moggy floggy soggy. :D

I had a dog called Shera (sp?) but she died when I was young. My other German shepherd, Queen, died when I was four.

You don't want me to list every fish I've ever had.

I'm serious.

For a while, I had a magpie (type of bird) called Goober. My mam (or mom) found him in a park with a broken wing I think. He thought my sister was his mother. <3 We brought him to a bird sanctuary.
EDIT: DOGGY!

It's a link because it stretched the screen

EDIT: Sparrow, eleven cats???!!!eleven!?? (lol eleven instead of 11)

Crazy cat woman's husband :3.

Just kidding, no hard feelings?

Last edited by Patchy on Sat May 17, 2008 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 17, 2008 11:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I currently have two pets, one dog and one cat.

Julliette is probably the one you're more familiar with. She's my dog, and one of the most valuable things I own. She's a miniature schnauzer, and she's about 3 years old. Her nickname is Booger. We're currently thinking about letting her have puppies with my aunt's dog, who is also a miniature schnauzer.

picture: Image

Simon is my cat, and he's a 4 (or 5) year old mixed breed. He's a really lovable cat and loves to spend time with people, but has a weird obsession with going outside and frequently gets into catfights. Currently he can only walk on 3 legs, due to injuring one of them.

picture: none :(

We haven't decided what the puppy we will be keeping's name will be, but for some reason I want to name it Kotku. Kotku, apparently, is polish, literally translating to 'kitten' (lulz). Colloquially, 'sweetie' or 'honey', and it's used as a nickname. We'll probably be calling it Kottie more than Kotku, though, lulz. ;p

Sat May 17, 2008 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Currently have two fish, two dogs and eleven cats, I'll post more details later. >_>

Sat May 17, 2008 12:33 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PUPPY PALOOZA!!!!!

Well, I had Peanut, until December 2005

I had another doxy from March 2004 to December 2004 - he was an animal. Out of control.

I had a birdie from April 2002 until April 2008 (heh, last month). He survived 2 other birds, getting sucked into a vacuum cleaner. He is now in a Chase checkbook box.
And, yes, there were 2 other birdies.

This among 20 frogs, 10 newts, hundreds of fish, and I also had a snail phase.

Edit Also a snake. I loved him, but my mother killed him. She let the heat rock fall on him.

Sat May 17, 2008 6:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
I only have a cat right now and his name is Smokey. He is strange....

I had two frogs but one ate the other and then died shortly.

I had a dog named Zachary, but he got shot because he was killing this guys turkys.

Sat May 17, 2008 6:44 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Cat - Black & White Cat (Yes, that's its name)
Dog - Joey
Chickens - Unnamed

I used to have fish. I've always wanted a turtle.

Sat May 17, 2008 9:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have two cats and just recently I got a lot of fish.

Sun May 18, 2008 8:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i have two dogs, one a boy shiba inu, the other a girl yorkshire terrier

Sun May 18, 2008 11:55 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Image (click for full-view)

That's my Twiggy on my friend's lap. :3

You may die of cuteness now.

Sun May 18, 2008 1:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

haha i remember twiggy! lol

Well I have a dog (girl) her name is gomita....blame my mom for the stupid name...it means gummy....like gummy bear.....its no better than muneca...which was another option...it means doll

I'll edit in pics later....

Well my dog is currently (hopefully) pregnant...she ummm copulated about 5 days ago...so we're still hoping to see any signs of pregnancy...she's given birth to two litters (5 puppies each).

BTW...she's a poodle.

Mon May 19, 2008 9:17 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Cola (Beagle/miniature Doberman mix)

Baby (German Shepherd) and the shadowy figure of a dog in the background is not Cola or Pepper...it is Harley (rest in peace buddy...)

Pepper (black Labrador)

Tue May 20, 2008 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

I want to eat them up, they are sooooooo cute, Krisp!

I especially love the one with the green eyes (lol, glare) - they are really cute, though. Can I have one?

Tue May 20, 2008 7:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

cool dogs krisp!

Tue May 20, 2008 8:29 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

As a small child, I had a pet turtle that I named Raphael after the ninja turtle. Unfortunately, he ran away.

Go ahead. Laugh. :(

Right now I have a couple goldfish, and they have been alive for too many years. I'm currently waiting for them to hurry up and die, because all they do is take up space.

Tue May 20, 2008 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Nobody's posted any pictures of cats yet. I would.. But, I can't be bothered going out and finding it. We live on a farm so all our animals are outside. Our cat brings in lots of dead things.

Wed May 21, 2008 12:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This is Scout, he's dead (I assume).

It's only been a year since he went missing, but I don't really remember anything about him.

... :(

Wed May 21, 2008 12:23 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Currently I have three dogs, two cats, and a turtle

Abby, our black labrador, austrian shepherd mix, is eight years old.

Sam, our german shepherd, doberman pinscher mix, is four years old

Lizzy, our jack Russell terrier, chiwawa mix, is maybe about eleven to fourteen months, but I don't know when she was born

Hannah, our whatever short hair, is nine years old

Halley, our whatever long hair, is two or three, I don't have much to do with her, because I have to make her be afraid of me or she comes into my room and pees on everything... I've lost two controllers and a GBC to that evil cat. I don't do anything to her, but I just make her think that I'll eat her.

Shelly, our box turtle, according to what the pet store said, should be about six or seven, but I don't think that that is reliable, because when we got her from the store, the crickets they had given her to eat were instead eating her, and they didn't think that turtles needed greens to survive.

Aside from those six, in the past, we have had about eighteen dogs (~80% were result of the days my parents bred poodles), another turtle that we had to release back into the wild, another cat, three hamsters, countless fish, two parakeets, and I think thats it.

Most of those animals we owned while I was in elementary school, so we were the animal family.

Wed May 21, 2008 5:25 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

first i got a dog.its name was trixi and was a breed of a labrador and an appenzeller.trixi died 5 days after she was attacked by a german sheperd dog(october 2006).
we also had a little bird, a sparrow i think, who couldn't fly because when it got out of its egg it fell from the tree(ouch) and injured its leg.this one also died from the drought in the summer.
last year we found a persian cat, with an injured leg and wanted to keep it, but my father had enough of pets so he made us take it away.
a year after that we found a cat which had a kitten and lived on our balkony.the mother then went away and didn't get back for a long time and we had to take care of the little kitten.at last, 2 weeks later the cat came back and went away with te kitten.
a few days ago, we found an abandoned kitten. we heard it meouwing the whole night so we assumed its mother left it on its own.well, this is a kitten, so my father can't take it away from house.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:40 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I used to have a cat of my own, but he ran away (probably because I'm the only one who loved him.) I am unsure if he is alive or dead...

We have 3 cats now, one hamster, and one dog (although there's a dog that is staying temporarily with us)

One's a fluffy normal tabby with a diamond shape white fur spot that goes from the bridge of her nose to right below her paws (when she lays down) she's a beautiful cat for a mixed breed (Princess)

One's an orange tabby and he's a fatty, but so huggable and adorable |3 (Tommy)

Picture of both of the two

Our third is a cat that was found in a construction site that went for TWO WEEKS without food and water a cat that was found in a construction site that went for TWO WEEKS without food and water

I don't have a pic of my dog, but she's part dalmatian and part pit-bull

I don't have a pic of Shade, my hamster, but his fur's all wild looking XD I actually saved his life from the cats recently, he got out, I got up to go to the bathroom and there was Tommy and Princess chasing him I'm like "SHADE YOU MORON!" and had to give him to my brother... hopefully he's learned his lesson.

Newest: Kangaskhan

Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:57 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have two cats, had three but one died. :( I had two lizards they died. And my older sister who no-longer lives with me, has two snakes and six cats.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:21 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I have two beautiful box turtles! They're my children.

I would have had three, but my first one ran away. His name was Koopa Shellton, and my best friend found him walking on her sidewalk and gave him to me; I made a little play park for him in my backyard. I left him out for 15 minutes, and when I came back out he was gone :(

Then my friend found one in her backyard because her dog kept spinning him around in the dirt. He's the size of an Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box, and his name is Bowser Shellton. I've had him for two years this summer!

My latest one is a baby, and her name is Shellenor Rigby. I bought her from some lady who had a turtle farm (which one day I hope to have). When I get a picture of Shellenor, I'll edit this post with pics of them.

Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:52 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have a kitty. She's a tortoiseshell, and her name is Autumn. She's my furbaby.

My elderly dog (Had him for over ten years) passed away this March. :( I hope to get another dog sometime this year.

I'd also like a second cat. *crosses fingers*

Image Image

Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:24 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i have a yellow labrador: LOL to this photo
lol, in the photo she was at my mom's bed, as she's always trying to do that.... :lol: her name is Urraca, and in true, it was the dog who chose the name. (no you didn't understand it wrong). My mom was choosing the name, and she joked saying: "what about calling her Urraca, the queen of Portugal?" Immediately she jumped in the box and started looking at my mom. She normally is just like Pepper, from the photo that Krisp put here.. Layed down, completelly immobile. :lol:

Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have one cat (my mother won't allow another animal in her house, otherwise I'd probably have 27 cats my now).
Her name is Phoebe and she has medium length fur (so soft!) and she's classically black and white: four white feet, white blaze between her eyes that goes over her mouth, down her neck and all the way down her stomach, the rest of her is totally black.
Unless it's sunny and warm (during which she lolls about in the garden), she follows me around the house, knowing that I provide the best petting and only I will let her sleep on me. She doesn't even bother trying with the rest of the household unless she's desperate (ie. when I'm away).
She will be 10 years old on August 1st (Friday) and, as a treat, I'm going to let her eat tuna.

I've had her nearly 10 years now, we've grown up together and soon I may be leaving for university out of the country....
...how long do cats live?

xox

Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next