It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Moldy Junk! - The Most Disgusting Things You've Found 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Moldy Junk.

What is the most disgusting thing you've come across?

Well, being that I live on a farm I come across a lot of mutilated animal carcasses from foxes and stuff. Also a lot of the time I'll leave old fruit and sandwiches in my school locker, and six months later they'll be absolutely covered with mold. Also, when my ingrown toenail operation got infected it looked pretty funky.

There's also this really ugly guy at my work. I don't mean to be mean or anything, but seriously.. This guy.. Wow.

Commence discussion of the old and moldy!

Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You don't want to know and I don't want to know. Thanks for stirring up traumatic memories with the title question>.>

Well, good luck with all the potential and horrible horrible things you may learn from this thread.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:38 am
Profile WWW
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

I don't keep a very organized memory of events, so the random finding of a carcass or other unlikely thing would most likely be forgotten by me. One thing I can remember is something that occurs routinely, though. When I wash the dishes I often find curdled milk in cups that someone neglected to rinse out and has been there for days. The smell is atrocious and it's equally annoying and disgusting.

Now that I spend time brainstorming, I do remember a certain newly dead bird lying on the sidewalk being devoured by thirty or so large green flies. I decided to use the road instead. :[

Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

not really something i've found, but

the sleep that builds up by cats eyes is disgusting. i wiped it out of my cat's eyes today, and i honestly felt like barfing every time it moved.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have yet to find anything in real life any more disgusting than things I've found on the internet. Do they count?

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Growlix wrote:
I have yet to find anything in real life any more disgusting than things I've found on the internet. Do they count?

Sure, as long as it's disgusting. I once stumbled upon this REALLY gross Japanese image on the internet. Like, unimaginably horrible. I could find it again, but I do not want to, and I'd be banned in less then a minute for posting it. If you type diseases on google you usually get a bunch of unpleasant results.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:07 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

No, internet things don't count, because I don't want shocksites to be discussed here. They're disgusting, inappropriate, and I don't want any e-mails or PMs from soccer moms.

I live near a train track, and there are always dead animals on it. If you walked a mile on the tracks, you'd count at least 5 or 6 squirrels, rabbits, cats, or musk rats (musk rats are awful and disgusting, dead OR alive). Anyway, I was bare foot walking to my friend's house in the dark. I crossed the tracks, and stepped on something really weird and it was kinda prickly. It was REALLY hard to see, so I went back home and grabbed a flashlight (I live really close to the tracks, so that wasn't a problem.) I come back, and I discovered I stepped on a dead musk rat. The flesh was rotted off from the hot summer sun too. I almost threw up, and I'm surprised I didn't. :x

Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Krisp wrote:
No, internet things don't count, because I don't want shocksites to be discussed here. They're disgusting, inappropriate, and I don't want any e-mails or PMs from soccer moms.

I think Growlix means if you find an image of something horrible someone found in their soup in Hong-Kong or something. When I was talking about that Japanese site, I was just sharing what I found, but gave no link or image or explicit wording.

We used to have heaps of cats. Because we live on a farm, they'd go hunting rabbits and bring back their bodies - on our front door.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:29 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i have not seen anything disgusting except dead birds or dead squirrles :x

oh and i was going to eat this chese one day i was about to put the first piece in my mouth and i say this mold on the rest of the cheese

Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, nothing too disgusting, a cat drowned in our pool, my cat would bring dead birds and stuff. That's about it, will edit if I think about something else k?

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My dog goes down into the woods by our house, rips up a squirrel/raccoon/misc. animal and brings it to our porch.
I think he thinks he's protecting us by killing random animals. :P

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:43 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Pirate King wrote:
I think Growlix means if you find an image of something horrible someone found in their soup in Hong-Kong or something.
Actually I meant both.

And don't worry, Krisp, that question was merely hypothetical.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, there was a dead bird on the road about 20 metres from my house. I went up and saw some little girls poking it with a stick, running, then coming back and poking it again. After wondering why, I looked and saw about 12 wasps, and about 14 maggots :shock: EATING FROM THE HOLE IN THE BIRD. You could see all its insides and its eyes were falling out. I ran home because I felt sick and because I have a horrible fear of wasps, especially since they'd just been eating dead bird with some maggots.

This isn't internet, it's msn. I'm probably not going to post it, there'd be too many censored words and it's quite disgusting. Roar of Time knows and he thinks it's horrible too. Let's just say I'm careful about who I accept on msn and I don't usually do webcam with them anymore :shock: .

Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
the most discusting thing in the world was created by me the mad scientist!!!
it started with a prank,i was supposed to make some thing discusting and plant it in my teachers desk,
it started with a mouldy burger wich i kept heating and refregerating it while continuosly adding dead animals,bones,eggs,etc
the final result was the size of a football with chicken legs sticking out,i never got to plant it any where coz my parents got an exterminator coz they couldn't figure out what the smell was.
my creation,gone :( :( :(

made at zombies tomb

Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:19 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I can think of two the first one was a moldy sandwich that was all green and the second one i saw while i was on a run with my friends it was a squirrel that had its back legs run over and broken and it jumped up and bit my friend and then some random old lady came and hit it with a shovel.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:05 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

When my family moved into the house we live in now, I was five, and my sisters were two. My room is on the second floor, along with my sisters room, and it has a vent that is in the middle of the room, and the covering can be lifted up to open a shaft that goes straight down end at a ninety degree angle on our basement ceiling. My sisters and I hated cleaning our rooms, so we would sweep up our small trash and random food items that had accumulated into our rooms, mostly bread, chicken tenders, or french fries, and rather that pick them up, we would lift the vent and push it in. We did this about once every two or three months for the first year we lived there.

After that we forgot about it, as school was an interesting prospect in our lives, and we focused on the next days fun so much that we no longer cared to stay in our rooms all day (my sisters got to spend the day at the park all day because they wanted to go to school too, and it was the only thing that pleased them). About two years ago, my dad, who couldn't figure out why our rooms didn't get heat during the Winter, look in the vent and found the junk that had been their for over ten years. I don't think that much of the food molded, but when we un-screwed shaft at its base, it had a funky smell when every thing came out, even though the odor never made it to my room. The main problem was that we were trying to sell the house when he found it, so he was pretty agitated about it.

The two Winters since have been the warmest we've had in our rooms.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I did see things that are disgusting.
1. a dead pigeon on the road getting run over by a car again.
2. three cats feasting on a dead rat.
3. a man eating ham and rice sharing a plate with his pet dog.
And I did things that you guys might find disgusting.
1. mixed gravy, coke and sprite and drank it up.
2. mixed gravy and soy sauce then ate chicken with it.

Thu May 15, 2008 4:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
Serpentsounds wrote:
I don't keep a very organized memory of events, so the random finding of a carcass or other unlikely thing would most likely be forgotten by me. One thing I can remember is something that occurs routinely, though. When I wash the dishes I often find curdled milk in cups that someone neglected to rinse out and has been there for days. The smell is atrocious and it's equally annoying and disgusting.

Now that I spend time brainstorming, I do remember a certain newly dead bird lying on the sidewalk being devoured by thirty or so large green flies. I decided to use the road instead. :[

I hate it when people leave milk in cups. I hate washing them.

My friends and I found a dead cow next to the river last month.

Fri May 16, 2008 12:50 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I once found my dog attempting to eat a snake. It is a sight I will never forget. Also there was a bottle of curdled milk in my couch, along with many other disgusting particles of food.

^_^

Fri May 16, 2008 1:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There are many disgusting things under the couch cushions....

Sat May 17, 2008 5:07 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I remember one time in Grade Five (this was almost four years ago) that I had to bring in some vegetables for Science. So I brought a tomato (even though it's a fruit :P), cucumber, corn etc. After school was done and I went home, I got rid of all of them... EXCEPT the cucumber; I forgot it by accident. My bag back then was really messy, and some of the stuff just was stuck down there for ages.

So fast forward 2.5 - 3 months. I find the rotten thing dripping with juices and a rotten black color still sealed inside the bag. :X. I threw it out, but I was teased mercilessly about it. And it smelled DISGUSTING!! >.< , I still cringe at the thought.

I'll think of more later, I think I remember one involving rotten bananas and hot Capri Sun as well... :X

If I owe/ said I would donate you psybucks, please PM me ASAP (preferably a link to the page that I "bought" the item) and I will try to round them up as quickly as possible (of course, after the cash mod is fully functional). Thanks.

Sun May 18, 2008 2:09 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

One time my brother was drinking chocolate milk in my room and then left the half-full cup on a table in my room while we went on vacation..... The milk ended up being more like flan than anything.

Sun May 18, 2008 8:09 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

This one time I cleaned out the meat cooler at my previous job.

Mon May 19, 2008 12:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

AHHHHHHHHH

WHAT I SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN ETC.

Remind me not to eat there. D:

Mon May 19, 2008 4:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Did you toss it in the floor? :?

Mon May 19, 2008 5:31 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next