It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 So...Christmas is coming 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

not really a merry christmas for me anymore :x

*Hug*? Me neither Kasey. Instead of having a 'fake Christmas' with my best friends and should-have-been girlfriend a few days before, I'll be sat alone in my room this holiday being a miserable sod over my ex girl; I don't like Christmas food so I'll be hungry because my mum won't cook anything else for me and I'll get shouted at for being "moody". My best friends have practically split up over such stupid things, I kind of want to slap them; so now my best mate is like "Oh, I'll ring my uncle in London and stay with him for a few weeks" which means he'll have to quit work as he's on a warning, so he'll have no income and won't be able to pay his rent or buy stuff he wants/go out in the future and our little group is completely messed up. Also, as I was never allowed to tell anyone about me and my ex, I won't have the support of my best friend if he goes off to London. He doesn't even like London, I don't know what the heck he'd do there.
It's all crazy. And then I feel bad because I know I'm much better off than millions of people. Argh.
So much for cheer at Christmas :|.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2