It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Unusual Dreams/Nightmares 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

o.O Weird.

One time I stayed up 'till like four in the morning studying for the English final exam that came the next day. At one point I rested my head on my hand and yawned, then apparently fell asleep right there on my hand.

I dreamed(?) that I was in the same exact position as when I fell asleep, and I opened my eyes and the room was exactly the way I'd left it. I tried to get up and off the couch and found I couldn't move anything - I was stuck in the position I fell asleep in. Whenever I did try to move, there was only a tingling sensation in the muscles that were trying to work, as if they were asleep of something.

So then I remembered about lucid dreaming, 'cuz I had read about it in some books my dad gave me. The moment I realized I wasn't dreaming, everything started to get darker, like my eyes were half-closed, and I thought to myself, Look at your hand. My head turned and just as I was about to see my hand (reating in my lap), everything went dark, and I immediately woke up. Everything was perfectly normal, but I'd drooled a bit. >.>;;

Whenever I try to dream lucidly, the moment I realize I'm dreaming, I wake up. Does anyone else here have that sort of problem? o.O; Would love to hear if 'ya do. -_-

'Das my brother. >=]

Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
Zapheres wrote:
Whenever I try to dream lucidly, the moment I realize I'm dreaming, I wake up

Yep, that’s happened to me a few times too. Usually I would be in the most important moment of the dream, realize that it is actually just a dream and wake up. I hate that feeling though because I always wake up before the entire dream plays out and I’m left feeling…empty for some reason, like I needed to finish that dream. Its weird, that’s for sure.

The other day I came home right after doing my French exam and I was dead tiered, so I fell asleep immediately. Even though I should have technically been studying for the History exam the next day. :|

Anyways, in my dream I was in a bathroom (don't ask). It was pretty nice, as far as bathrooms go, but that’s beside the point, what was strange was that I had never seen this bathroom before. I woke up soon after and disregarded it as just another stupid dream.

A few hours later I went with a friend to his cousin’s house. I asked to use the bathroom and when I went in I almost fell over. It was the same freaking bathroom from my dream! I've never been in this house before and yet I managed to dream about their bathroom...has this happened to anyone else?

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:09 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Really freaky dream this morning. I woke up just as my mom was about to leave and she came in for something and saw the bowl of petrified oatmeal I'd left out the day before. She got pissed and had to clean it out, which almost made her late for work. I felt kinda bad about it, but went back to sleep anyways. =]

I'm not sure how it started, but I do remember juicy parts. It started with my mom finding stashes of rotten food all throughout my room. Then somehow PMD:EoT got mixed in and I was looking at Wigglytuff's picture in a box and text right under it, like in the game. But for some reason it felt like Wigglytuff was actually chewing me out. Then it ended up accusing my dad of letting this happen and fining him 500 simoleons. Then a screen came up like I'd lost a dungeon or something, and I was feeling bad about everything, then I think I woke up at about 1:00pm, very late for me.

It may not seem too freaky, but upon waking up from it, I was only thinking one thing -

WTF?!

'Das my brother. >=]

Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
I have had another. I'll make it short though.

I arrived on a cruise ship with some friends and cousins. A play was about to start and some wanted to see the play and others wanted to explore the ship. Keri came up to me and said, "You don't have to come to the play with me, I can go by myself." I was fine with that and I threw my stuff down and ran off. I explored the ship for a few hours and saw that another group was racing toward the bottom floor. I ran to and I even jumped down floors to try to beat them. I lost. When I got down, everyone was talking abou what they saw. I grabbed a hat on the floor and brought it with me to the bathroom. A couple of guys were laughing over something that was left in a urinal. I went into a stall and began to clean bread crumbs off of my hat. I left the bathroom and stood out in the lobby. A few people were discussing their parents letting them go in bars and how bad their lives were.

Then it ended.

I know I could have made it shorter but I can't stand writing a story without a little detail.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:16 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Not too long ago, I had a nightmare about the famous Black Dahlia murder. In it, I saw Elizabeth Short's body cut in half, and just picturing how I saw it in my mind is making me extremely paranoid... *shudders* That nightmare kept me from sleeping for three days straight until I collapsed on my bed one day and fell asleep...

Then, about a week ago, I had a really weird dream. I was playing Pearl, and I was in this weird forest and suddenly, text at the bottom said "You hear something following you..." and I got freaked out. Then the screens on my DS turned pitch black and a pair of red eyes were displayed, and I found myself in a battle with a Charizard statue O_o Then right when I got into that battle, all the lights in my house shut off, and I couldn't turn them back on. It was freaky as all hell, and now I'm scared to even touch my Pearl game.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:38 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

mmm i had a dream a giant ant was shooting a green laser from its eyes attacking all of us. we were all running away in a city that was on fire. and i look back and he shoots some random guy near me and then my best friend at the time and then my brother and then my dad and then my mom and then me and i woke up. but i must say when i got over the horrifying fact that in my dream i was shot by an laser shooting ant.... that would have been a really cool movie... it'd be like.... godzilla v.s king kong vs. the giant ant shooting lasers from it's eyes monster thingy. sweet.

then before finals i had one of those dreams i was taking the test and i was taking it and all and then my pencil broken and i couldn't get out of my chair to sharpen it and idk why like there was nothing i could see like i would try to stand but id fall back down and just keep moving in my chair it was weird. and then all of a sudden the teacher was like TIMES UP! turn in your test and then i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

one of those stereo typical dreams... made me feel like a complete nerd. i did horrible on that final btw. i got a b- ewww luckly it was only 10% of your grade and i was like .somethign% away from an A so it went from a high A- to a low A- not like it makes a different in my gpa but that SUCKED stupid english. yeah well.... thats that.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Rant much?

I have been having over five separate dreams the past six days. I kept waking up in the middle of them and I fall back to sleep and another one starts.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:11 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
I remember another one from a few years back. My sister and I were trick-or-treating and we were walking by our school. Suddenly at the intersection up ahead and evil Jack-o-Laturn with vine/tentacle thins came out and was right for us. My sister turned and ran but I was frozen with fear. As it was about to eat me or something, I woke up screaming.

Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

1: eddie murphy vs. a gyrados (i think it was a gyrados. it was a wierd blue serpent thing so...)
2: my school being attacked by a grizzly bear
3:falling off a one million foot cliff into the mouth of a enourmous catfish, which then swam down a waterfall

Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I had another weird one last night. I'll tell it to you quick.

My school was shooting a Budweiser commercial at a college campus, I turned into a black runner, I squished Keri with a table, I saw two people from Scrubs in a gym, stole a wallet, talked to Justin Timberlake, (whom was a spider) ran around, got threatened by a rhino, watched some theives break in, and ran from Micheal Myers.

All in one convenient dream. :D

Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:07 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I had once wierd dream, i was going to school and i was sitting in bus and that bus crashed with truck, i was only one who died in that crash and i suddenly woke up and i was thinking like, "what happened?, where is everyone? where the hell i am?" then i looked down and i saw very very beatiful green grass and i was like "Wow i've never seen that green grass" then i was looking around and i was so lost. I started to move and i noticed that i wasnt walking coz i didnt feel the ground then i noticed lil bit late that i was like levitating or flying and then the shock hit me when i saw my hands, my hands were like Darkrais and i was just staring at them. I though "This isn't right, these are not my hands" then i touched my face and had second shock i was some how transformed to Darkrai when i died. That was kinda scary but still kinda interresting. I was bit worried coz i had no idea what to do, then i saw my best friend walking on the road and i quickly hide behind a tree and i kinda wanted to go talk to her but as i was now pokemon i wasnt sure how she would react so i just silently followed her to her house and when she was in her room i knock the window to let me in. I saw her face when she saw me and i was so ready to just vanish that place but then she opened the window and i told her what happened and i started to live with her. It was my best life ever. I kinda wish that will really happen :lol:

THANKS TOHammythepig for the Egg & avatar & transportation, and DragonSpear for the sig.
Saint_Jimmy for my awesome TC, Afonso for Palkarai

Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4