It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:41 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 WUZUP 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
wuzup,my name is rocky my user name is zombie,the reason for that is because my friend made it up and it kinda stuck,so i'm zombie whatever.i've spent a month trying to get in so i sent an e-mail to jiggz and he told me how to get in,thanks jiggz.any way my little brother restarted my game for the hundredths time so if anyone has any tips on anything i should do early in the game my e-mail is zombie_h8ter@yahoo.com.by the way how do i post my trainer card and picture and stuff.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:53 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

come on guys reply wouldya its almost been 5 minutes noones replied ,you can talk to me i'm cool

Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:15 am
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Zombie, there is a introduction thread. And welcome zombie. BTW, people don't reply in 5 minutes. :P

Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:43 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

If you would take a look around at the time stamps on recent posts, you will notice that this isn't a particularly fast board system. This isn't a chat room, so try to be a little more patient. People will reply eventually.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

thanks for helping guys but that 5 minute thing was a joke,anyway i still would like to know how to put my trainer card and graphic.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:55 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You have to post the er... url, is it? My trainer card goes automatically in my signature because I chose for it to but I had to wait for a certain status to get a card, though I have seen some 'Bug Catchers' with Trainer Cards from other sites, I think.

Eon made me this Image so if I put it in a post I have to post the http:// thing for it. I have it saved in a Word document for when I want it.

There's a testing-your-signature part of the site.

This conversation should probably be in General Chatter or somewhere more relevant.
Oh, and you shouldn't double post, especially not shortly after you've just posted. :wink:

Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:45 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

1) There's an introduction thread for this sort of thing. Post your introduction there
2) Please do not use bold for your posts, it looks really bad.
3) This is not a chatroom, it may be a few hours before anyone posts in your threads, don't make another post telling people to post after 5 minutes.

So welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay.

Thread locked.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]