It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 The One Thing You're Scared Of? 
Lite Four
Lite Four

Leeches. I used to go in the creek with my bff because we couldn't afford to get into the public pool (who wants to be in a public pool when you can have the creek to yourself anyway!) and occasionally there would be leeches in there. I can't stand needles or things that take blood away from me, so I start to freak out when I see them. I've never had one on me, but...

Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:57 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
I fear not being accepted. I hate when someone doesn't like me, especially when we have never met. I also fear my friends moving away. I love my friends and I don't want them gone.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:31 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Well i kinda have lots of things to be afraid of but i think most of all..I'm afraid of humans. It's just i've never been accapted to anything, i dont have many friends, and friends i had have stabbed my back lots of times and i have just lost my trust to people and i'm afraid everypeople i try to make friends will be like others and they will hurt me bad in mental way. I try to find people who wouldnt be like others and well it's hard. I'm just too scared of people, but still i try to take chances, like in here, i have been reading topics here but i havent registered, but now i registered coz i think here is very nice people who wouldnt turn their backs at me when i might have problems or wouldnt stab my back when i'm not around. I just want to have some people to trust, but it's so so so hard and everytime i fail with someone new person makes me go away from humans more and more.

THANKS TOHammythepig for the Egg & avatar & transportation, and DragonSpear for the sig.
Saint_Jimmy for my awesome TC, Afonso for Palkarai

Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
Nemesis Darkrai wrote:
Well i kinda have lots of things to be afraid of but i think most of all..I'm afraid of humans. It's just i've never been accapted to anything, i dont have many friends, and friends i had have stabbed my back lots of times and i have just lost my trust to people and i'm afraid everypeople i try to make friends will be like others and they will hurt me bad in mental way. I try to find people who wouldnt be like others and well it's hard. I'm just too scared of people, but still i try to take chances, like in here, i have been reading topics here but i havent registered, but now i registered coz i think here is very nice people who wouldnt turn their backs at me when i might have problems or wouldnt stab my back when i'm not around. I just want to have some people to trust, but it's so so so hard and everytime i fail with someone new person makes me go away from humans more and more.

hi, wanna be friends

Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:12 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Archangel Mikael wrote:
Nemesis Darkrai wrote:

hi, wanna be friends

Well, i guess i could atleast try, so why not

THANKS TOHammythepig for the Egg & avatar & transportation, and DragonSpear for the sig.
Saint_Jimmy for my awesome TC, Afonso for Palkarai

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Insects, bugs, and other creepie crawlies. Seriously, they are terrifying. You don't know where they are, and when you do, it's often because you can feel the slowly climbing up your leg. I bet they secretly all plan on taking over the world, like in that cockroach episode of power puff girls.
Spiders are most certainly the most evil.
(Note: Bumble bees and Snails do not fall in this category. <3)

Dogs are also pretty scary. They want to chase you and lick you and jump on you. How anyone can like that I will never understand.

I'm scared of the dark, but mainly because I can't see what's around me. It's also harder with bad vision, meaning objects look more like a hiding person than a floor lamp.

Oh and heights.

I'm also feel completely weak at the sight of blood, although that's not quite a fear.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I <3 spiders and bees (in response to the previous post)

I don't n=know about "One thing" (I'm a coward) but most prominently screwing up my life

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

kapres, manananggals, aswangs and tiyanak.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13