It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
 Most memorable day of your life? 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Thought this would be anice topic, wether the day is good bad or ugly! :P
Mine would be Monday November 13th 2006,first night of the schools proms 2006. My orchestra I'm in got through to playing in the Royal Albert hall :D, we were the last act and got to play Elgars Pomp and Circumstance March no. 1, Land of hope and glory, with all the crowd singing, and ballons and everything ^_^.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:00 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my prom :D:D:D was only a couple of weeks a go and that was great

and the last official day of school was fantastic half of the year went 2 a field in the pouring rain and got drunk and sung songs

2moro is my last exam (french lol) so that will b a good memorable day aswell

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:42 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

24th august 2006

found out my sister was going to live when her life support machine was due to be turned from a fatal virus (still recovering). :)

My Soul Silver Team:
{feraligatr} {charizard} {sceptile} {ampharos} {crobat} {scizor}

Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:11 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: Playing cello somewhere in the world. dunno, where, since I'm on tour.
Congratulations to your sister, Empoleon99. Mine would be the first time I performed with the Symphony.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mine would have to be able to play Hikari correctly on the piano...no lol...

My most memorable day would have to be the day I met Max...

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:13 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

When I fell into a grain elevator near my cousin's house...there was a small opening in it, and only a small child could fit in it. I was only 7 or 8, and my cousin told me to go in there. Since I always listened to my older cousin, I crawled through the hole and started to walk...

There was a pit or something in the floor, I dunno, it's hard to remember because when I fell in it, I nearly drowned. It was full of water, and I couldn't swim very well. I managed to pull myself out of it and when I crawled out of the hole, my mom and family were running to me. Apparently they heard the splash when I fell, lol. I was fine after that, I just had to have a bath (the water in there was disgusting...) and I had a huge scrape on my back.

My other memorable day was when I gradated from high school. :)

And empoleon99, good luck with your sister and I hope she continues to do better.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

When I fell into a grain elevator near my cousin's house...there was a small opening in it, and only a small child could fit in it. I was only 7 or 8, and my cousin told me to go in there. Since I always listened to my older cousin, I crawled through the hole and started to walk...

There was a pit or something in the floor, I dunno, it's hard to remember because when I fell in it, I nearly drowned. It was full of water, and I couldn't swim very well. I managed to pull myself out of it and when I crawled out of the hole, my mom and family were running to me. Apparently they heard the splash when I fell, lol. I was fine after that, I just had to have a bath (the water in there was disgusting...) and I had a huge scrape on my back.

And empoleon99, good luck with your sister and I hope she continues to do better.

This made something come back to me. When I was 13, we were at this pool in this hacienda (old styled mansions from like a century ago) and well, the pool was right there and then there was like 2 feet of xement and then a 10 foot drop. Well, guess what I got on the cement, walked back so I could jump in the pool, but I walked too much and I fellz. The thingie bone sticking out of your head dug into my head (lol) and I was unconscious for like 4 days and a half. Now I have a bump for a lifetime and caused damage to my memory thingie part of the brain and may cause even more struggle as I grow older. To put it this way, I can't look up because the bump i so big it hurts where my spine starts. Very WTF...and you don't even want to touch the back of my head, it's disgusting.

Also, I can't feel my fourth finger on my right hand (left to right, 2nd after pinkie) because, well y'know that the doors on cars work on a hook like system, well, my hand was there and someone closed the door and the hook almost chopped of my finger, all that was holding it was some of the skin and then I went into surgery thing and now it works (but I could chop it of and I wouldn't feel it)...and if I put a magnet on it, it'll stay there, and after a while the little metal parts will make my hand numb.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Jonatron wrote:
Xatu Unlickely this guy wont get powered.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:06 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

June 17th 2002, the day I started dating my soon to be wife.

Also the day I graduated high school.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:21 pm
Profile ICQ
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This made something come back to me. When I was 13, we were at this pool in this hacienda (old styled mansions from like a century ago) and well, the pool was right there and then there was like 2 feet of xement and then a 10 foot drop. Well, guess what I got on the cement, walked back so I could jump in the pool, but I walked too much and I fellz. The thingie bone sticking out of your head dug into my head (lol) and I was unconscious for like 4 days and a half. Now I have a bump for a lifetime and caused damage to my memory thingie part of the brain and may cause even more struggle as I grow older. To put it this way, I can't look up because the bump i so big it hurts where my spine starts. Very WTF...and you don't even want to touch the back of my head, it's disgusting.

Erm, if you're always reminded of it because of the bump on your head, etc, how did what someone else said make it "come back" to you? Lol.

I guess mine would be the first time I physically met my ex. We met over the internet and after some months of knowing each other and our parents arranging everything, I got a coach down south and stayed at their house for four nights. A couple of months later I went back for a whole month during the summer holiday, so that was the most memorable month of my life, (so far), but if I had to choose a day then it would be that first day of those four nights.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:54 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Krisp wrote:

Also, I can't feel my fourth finger on my right hand (left to right, 2nd after pinkie) because, well y'know that the doors on cars work on a hook like system, well, my hand was there and someone closed the door and the hook almost chopped of my finger, all that was holding it was some of the skin and then I went into surgery thing and now it works (but I could chop it of and I wouldn't feel it)...and if I put a magnet on it, it'll stay there, and after a while the little metal parts will make my hand numb.

That reminds me.Two years ago, I went on a field trip to the waste water treatment plant. :oops: And some...kid decided it would be fun to trip :evil: me into a vat of poo...

Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:23 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

reminds me.Two years ago, I went on a field trip to the waste water treatment plant. :oops: And some...kid decided it would be fun to trip :evil: me into a vat of poo...

i don't know what to say....

but anyway the day of my youngest brothers birthday which was yesterday on dec. 13 2007 :D

http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20710 <---come to my shop for TC's (i'm now hiring!!)

Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

There's too many days that I remember probably for the worst reasons. But the best day at the moment was Oct 17th 2007 when I met my bf, Thom. :D

Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

the day my dog was attacked by a german sheperd dog.
after 5 days she died :cry:

Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:39 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

denben wrote:
the day my dog was attacked by a german sheperd dog.
after 5 days she died :cry:

That's so sad! :(

Um, I think my most memorable day is my first concert, seeing All Time Low, Boys Like Girls, We the Kings, and The Audition. :D

Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think my most memorable day that I can remember is walking off the stage and receiving my High School Diploma

and the practice the morning before, when the announcer pronounced my name as "Christian" and this guy's name as "Christina" seriously wtf did she mix up our names?

Also there was the first (and only) rock concert I went to; Trivium, Atreyu, He**yeah, Flyleaf, Evanescence and KoRn were there, and I like 4/6 of the bands now instead of 2/6 XD

(Oddly a while back I had a German Shepard dog who died... She died of man-made poison, which we did not have and still do not have. Theory; our neighbors threw rat poison over the fence. Freakin' retards, they were always jerks...)

Newest: Kangaskhan

Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mine was my first instrumental concert a couple of years ago. The only song i remember playing was Pirates Legend, really retarted song...

Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:43 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'd say all the days spent on holidays in other countries are my most memorable, and days I buy big, new things like my computer, Xbox, NDS, Gameboys, MP3 Player, etc. I love playing with new gadgets, it's way better than Christmas.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:06 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My most memorable up to date is learning i passed all my classes even though i had a very rough year in school...12 credits shy guys 12 credits!!!(this is with me being subject packed next year)

Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

For me, the most memorable moments of my life are typically upsetting ones. I can remember better how it felt to be beaten, belittled, or humiliated. To be honest, when I think of my life at a glance, the moments I felt worst come first. Despite how young, my most memorable day serves as one of the most recent of these, and I'm confident it will superceed andy ecstatic event I'll experience in my entire life.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:30 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Gothic Gardevoir wrote:

Also there was the first (and only) rock concert I went to; Trivium, Atreyu, He**yeah, Flyleaf, Evanescence and KoRn were there, and I like 4/6 of the bands now instead of 2/6 XD

Omg are you serious? That's my most memorable day too! Heheh, good times. Except when Evanescence came out, I got really irritable because I can't stand them.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]