It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 zomg teh h33t!!11! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Today in Nebraska, the temperature got up to around 90 degrees. It's going to be even warmer tomorrow. We're used to it during the summer, but not quite so early. Dang, I'm glad I don't have any classes tomorrow.

So how's the weather where you are, beloved reader?

Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:33 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Last week this time it was 30 degrees. Tonight, it's nearly 80.

</3 Ohio weather.

Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:16 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

<3 Ohio weather. It was warm today, but I didn't have much of an opportunity to enjoy it. It has been known to rise and drop by 40 degrees in one day though. Weather isn't consistent at all here, unless an almanac would confirm that it's consistently inconsistent.

Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:57 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Colorado has been nice and warm this week ^^ but tomarow it could snow :? We can get snow all the way up till june sometimes >.<

Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

S'pretty hot over here in England, the sun is shining nearly all day. Lovely weekend me and 2x4b had, met some friends in the park. Even though it's not Summer yet, it feels like it. Love the heat. I'd rather burn to death than freeze to death. Heh, reminds me of a question I asked a friend at school. :lol:

"Would you rather burn or freeze to death?"
"I'd rather live, actually"

Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Just to prove how damn stupid England is, I have the opposite to say. It was hot on Saturday, when I was at work, depressingly cold in the evening, but yesterday, the sun was shining in MOuntfield (the village where I was) but just a little way down the road, it was tipping it down, where my family had gone to a bootsale. Weird.

Today, however, it is pleasant, with just a litle cloud in the sky, with the birds singing happily, and the chavs throwing things, laughing loutishly. :(

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:34 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well it rained for us on Sunday. First time in like a year, too. Whooo! Anyway, hopefully our water storages will increase from 25% capacity to.. something higher, and as we approach winter I hope our water restriction limits can be relieved a bit. Otherwise we'll start paying more for food products :(

Quote:
Last week this time it was 30 degrees. Tonight, it's nearly 80.

excuse me but I live in melbourne :evil:

Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:34 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

We got around 104 F these past few days with absolutely no rain. Fortunately it rained the day before yesterday. Still doesn't look like Fall though, but it's not so warm now. Thank God.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:39 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The highs are around 85 overe here in Florida. Of course, it won't get over 90 because we're so close to the ocean, so um, yay us?

Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:28 am
Profile YIM
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Aye, 'tis very hot here in London. Wearing school uniform in this weather is unbearable. :mad:

Oh, and just to make everything random, last Thursday we had to stop our Games lesson halfway through to go inside because of the rain. Then it stopped and we carried on the game. Stupid weather.

DragonPhoenix wrote:
Well it rained for us on Sunday. First time in like a year, too. Whooo! Anyway, hopefully our water storages will increase from 25% capacity to.. something higher, and as we approach winter I hope our water restriction limits can be relieved a bit. Otherwise we'll start paying more for food products

We've got a hosepipe ban in the south of England, despite the fact that it rains constantly and it's the industries who create the most problems.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:14 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

S'pretty hot over here in England, the sun is shining nearly all day. Lovely weekend me and 2x4b had, met some friends in the park. Even though it's not Summer yet, it feels like it. Love the heat. I'd rather burn to death than freeze to death. Heh, reminds me of a question I asked a friend at school. :lol:

"Would you rather burn or freeze to death?"
"I'd rather live, actually"

I like the cold better. If you're cold, put on a sweater, or something and it'll kind of go away. But with heat, you just can't take off all your clothes and walk around the street naked (AND you would still be hot). /likes cold better. FREAKING CA is at 110 today....oh well....Mexicali IS at 123 today too, so I shouldn't complain...

Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Where I live it only rains less than 10 times per year and a few days ago it was 40 C.

PS. I live in Dubai.

Tue May 01, 2007 8:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It's been quite nice here lately. Yesterday was the first day I didn't take a coat or sweater to school all year. It looks pretty gloomy outside right now, though. I think it's going to warm up for the weekend, which will be nice. Give me a chance to get off my computer. :)

Tue May 01, 2007 11:34 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

New York? It's all right. Currently, cloudy with a moderate temperature. Sunny in the morning.

Not first post, but it's somewhere there.

Tue May 01, 2007 3:02 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

These pictures are huge, so I'll just put them in url form.

The hail after the HUGE storm that flooded my town.

Upclose on the hail (alittle too close :S)

Trees are broken outside, streets have 2+ feet of water on them, tornados touched down in parts of my town... heh the whole time this was happening I was playing ping pong with my grandma in her basement. :D

Tue May 01, 2007 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh well here in North Carolina it was maybe 90 degrees today, and 90 degrees yesterday, and the day before...it hasn't rained in weeks, and the heat is making me so thirsty that we run out of pepsi 2 days after we buy some...and we buy 6 2 liters! It was still hot today...at least I don't have to take my books with me outside very much any more this year...

You are unlucky to have hail after a flood...bet at least you are getting rain...oh I'm so thirsty...pepsi time!

Tue May 01, 2007 4:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OMG thats big hail! I live in Calgary and it's been hot for the past couple of days, but today the weather has suddenly change. Its really cloudy and there is now a bit of wind.

Tue May 01, 2007 4:09 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

See, thats why its good to live on/near the coast.
The ocean modeates your temperatures.
Cooler during day.
Warmer at night.

Also, it went up to around 70 at kennedy int'l. Last weak, around 80.
Tommorrow, rain, 60s

Tue May 01, 2007 6:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]