It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 What do you want at your funeral? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

What your funeral gona be like? At mine im gona have a open coffin and have a sigh that says "You may touch the body. SERIOSLY! I dont mind. Im dead!" Also im gona have this event where i have these bounty hunters in my mansion with paralysing darts. And when your there your sposed to take as much stuff of mine as you can before they get you. If you can get out uv the property with my stuff its yours to keep. I would also have before they barry me for all the people that hate me to throw darts at my body. Then they would all be happy. Also on the darts there would be poisonouse barbs that would kill them after they throw it. Mhahahahaha! I would also serve cake and pie.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:10 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

And the point of this topic is.....? Only make these sorts of topics if you're going to be serious about it. Not make jokes that no-one finds funny. Also I'm sorry for the backseat modding... I've been doing it a lot lately...

Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

And the point of this topic is.....? Only make these sorts of topics if you're going to be serious about it. Not make jokes that no-one finds funny. Also I'm sorry for the backseat modding... I've been doing it a lot lately...

The point of the topic is the title. And i am being serious. Thats what i plan for my funeral. I think more ppl shud learn that dead bodies arent scary. Also if your sorry then come to my funeral and throw darts at me to make up for it. To many haters these days.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:20 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I am seeing Reverse Darwinism. Survival of the most Idiotic...

Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Live life to the fullest seams to be your ideea Drayos, wich i admire. Not many people can speak so lightely about thir own funeral.
So here is my ideea: The coffin in the center with lots of people around it.
Then they will gather closely around it to mourn or whatever. When silence sets in i'll jump out and laugh scaring the flesh of their bones.
I'm very optimistic and so is my vision wich means this is not meant to be serious. Also pessimism gets you a little closer to yuor funeral.

Image Image

Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:21 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Also I'm sorry for the backseat modding... I've been doing it a lot lately...

Then stop backseat modding, rather than continue to do it and just apologise about it.

I'd like flowers.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:21 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I would like my family there and I would like a close coffin, hopefully my family will have my funeral at my birthplace...if not here in the U.S will be fine. And hopefully people will remember me.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:38 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Nothing. All I want is let me die in a sacrifice, and let me go as an unsung hero. Very unique.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well...I have decided that I want to die of spontanious human combustion at the ripe old age of 100+, which may be a bit difficult to pull off seeing as how few people live to be that old and spontanious combustion is well...spontanious.

Be that as it may, if I do somehow randomly explode into a fireball after a century of living life to the fullest, I simply want my ashes to be scattered near the final resting place of my favorite poet and author, Murasaki Shikibu, who lived about 1,000 years ago (give or take a milllenium or two :wink:).

If for some reason that can't be done, or I die a normal death (boring...) then I really don't care what happens to me. Feed me to jackels or something, I don't care. Not like I'll need my body anymore. That saves funeral expenses and time, thus my relatives and the jackels both walk away with a sense of satisfaction....

Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Thinking about one's funeral...very depressing, even if intended to be humorous...

...so I think for my own sake, I'll leave thoughts about my funeral for when I'm old.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Such a weird topic. I guess I'll just want an ordinary funeral. Nothing fancy is needed, I just want people to remember me, remember me for who I am and hopefully for all the right reasons.

Oh and who knows. I might donate my organs.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I don't want everyone dressing in black (i wear black everyday) and being depressed. I'm sick of that! I happen to beleive in an afterlife and I'd want my furnal to be a celebraton of moving on. Life's enough depressing as it is, why not?

Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

At my funeral, there had better be piping hot cheese dip.

And I'm completely serious.

Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

What do you want at your funeral?

Just close friends that knew the real me, and didnt ever put me down for no reason.

I'd want all my favourite things there, or as many as my family could get there, like pizza, pepsi, a pantomine mask (you know the one where they're plain and have a smile and two eyeholes?), some Muse songs for when im either cromated (sp?) or buried.

If I was burned, i'd want my ashes to be turned into a diamond, like on that advert. Or chucked off the top of thr Eiffel Tower, so people can get annoyed. And because I love France.

Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]